Buy to Let for SPV/Limited Companies
If your client is in a limited company – Special Purchase Vehicle (SPV) or Trading – and looking for a Buy to Let mortgage, we can help.
Allowing up to four shareholders, our BTL mortgages are designed for all types of Landlords from Experienced and Professional Landlords through to First Time Buyers and First Time Landlords (with a BTL Guarantor). We accept applications from limited companies for all property types including Shared Houses but Houses of Multiple Occupancy (HMOs) and Multi-Unit Blocks are covered by our Complex BTL mortgages.
To assist limited companies we offer an ICR test starting from 125%.
With the aim of making life easier for landlords, we’ve simplified our application process – it’s all online – and we’ll only ask for the documents we specifically need. Things like separate mandatory cashflow statements, business plans and personal guarantees will only be requested if necessary, not as standard and floating charges will only apply in certain circumstances (see detailed criteria).
- Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) and Trading Limited companies with up to 4 shareholders
- Personal Guarantees not required for SPVs <=65% LTV, saving time and money
- Floating charges only required for Trading Limited companies, saving time and money
- Simple ICR test from 125%
- Acceptable tenancies include Assured Short Tenancies and Common Law tenancies
- Acceptable tenant types include corporate, students, plus DWP and Housing Association
- No credit scoring – we manually underwrite to provide a bespoke service.